Thursday, January 12, 2012

MASSAGE: ROUND 1

Last night I had my first ever massage!  I actually had it done by a woman I lift with at our gym.  She does massages on the side in addition to her normal job.  It was awesome!  I will say that massages seemed geared toward the feminine side of society, which is fine!  There were candles lit, and the room I was in smelled really great (lavender???).  I guess I'm not sure what you would do to cater more towards men.  Maybe play death metal while they're lying on the table?  Anyway, it was a great experience, and I will definitely be going back.  I also would like to try myofascial release at some point.  I've heard that it's not very relaxing, but that your muscles feel so much better after having a session or two.

Oh look!  Groupon for myofascial release!  Coincidence?  I think not; it's destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be adults...