Thursday, December 15, 2011

TRAINING THE PAST FEW DAYS

Tuesday:
Worked up to 465x3 deadlift, no belt.  Felt good, and probably could have gone for a few more pounds, but didn't need to push it.
Deficit Deadlift: 385x5x4 sets
Calf Raise: don't remember x 4 sets
Something else x a bunch of sets

Wednesday:
Bulgarian Split Squat: 45x8 x8, 55x8 x8
My legs were burning but this always makes my hips and calves feel a lot less tight the next day.
Barbell Curls: 95x8, 105x10, x10, x10
Kneeling abs w/ tricep rope: 200x16, x16, x16

Tonight will be overhead press, behind-the-neck...We'll see how that goes.
Also going to be buying some equipment to keep building on the home gym. So far have a yoke, farmer's walk handles, and 2 atlas stones.  I'd like to get some bumper plates,a bar, and some regular steel plates so I can start practicing cleans and actually adding my strongman equipment.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be adults...