Sunday, December 11, 2011

TRYING TO CATCH UP

Been super-busy at work and not feeling like doing anything once I get home at night, especially after driving for at least an hour just to get home.  I did go workout about 3 times last week.  Highlights were lots of squatting, lots of shrugging,  315x2 Zercher Squat, and 385 lb beltless squat.  I think these were last week anyway.
Yesterday did a squatting session. Not worth writing about b/c I was so tired.  Did have a decent session, except it took way too long because all the old guys (relative to me I guess; they are in their upper 40's/50's) were chatting and it was fun getting in on the conversations.  Today I'll be doing some benching, so pray that I don't staple myself to the bench (haha!).  Probably wouldn't be that funny if it actually happened.  Okay, will try to update the blog this afternoon.  Go Pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be adults...